Admiral Markets Group, was founded in 2001 and is an Estonian based financial services company. The company is mainly regulated by the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority, which comes directly under the MiFID initiative to give financial services to all member countries in the EU.
Admiral Markets, which is a white label subordinate of the Admiral Markets Group, is located in the UK and regulated by the FCA. Admiral Markets offer a wide range of financial instruments extending from FX currency pairs and commodities and also provide exclusive access to trade the major indices in the world together with the most popular stocks.
Admiral Markets is one of the limited trusted Forex brokers that is dedicated to upholding a reputed and substantial presence in the market. Numerous brokers shoot up and disappear within a very short period of time, which marks the 15 years of Admiral Market’s presence in the industry seem like forever.
Admiral Markets offer one of the most beneficial and efficient tools for careful and educated understanding of the markets.
All clients are granted access to the complete set of instruments that includes a complete economic calendar, technical and fundamental analysis, wave analysis, Autochartist access, market heat maps, and a market sentiment analysis, which offers an excellent implication of present market conditions and future market movement.
Different Types Of Admiral Markets Accounts & Trading Platforms
- Admiral Markets trading account – the absolute minimum amount required to open an account at Admiral Markets is $200, which grants access to this highly popular account. This account is primarily a micro account that deals up to 1:500 leverage and spreads that start from 0.8 pips.
- Admiral Prime account – the second type of account which starts with an initial deposit of $1000 and a lowered Admiral Markets leverage of 1:200.
The Prime account is an ECN account that starts from 0 spreads and a commission of $3 per lot.
However, the main disadvantage of this account is that it only offers access to FX currencies and precious metal CFDs, which stops traders from investing in other assets that are available in the ‘Markets’ account.
- MT5 trading account – guarantees quicker market execution and better trading conditions. The initial deposit remains at $1000, however, there is a commission of .003% of the volume traded.
- Admiral Markets demo accounts – is also offered for those who would like to evaluate the platform before making a deposit.
- MT4 – this is the standard Admiral Markets platform and is available for Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Web Trader – this is for those who choose trading on their browser.
- MT5 Platform – has numerous drawbacks when compared to the MT4 platform.
Admiral Markets Bonus
This forex broker does not offer a welcome bonus for an initial deposit, unless you are depositing a big amount of money. The minimum deposit of $15000 or higher can qualify for an Admiral Markets welcome bonus, but it still depends on how well the client bargains with the company administrators.
Customer Support Channels At Admiral Markets
Admiral Markets are committed about having a good customer support network. Traders can receive fast and efficient support for all of their complaints and concerns.
Funds are also kept in separated accounts, which guarantee that traders can access their funds at any time. It only takes a maximum of 24 hours for all withdrawals or deposits, and traders can be certain that their funds are secure with an FCA regulated Forex broker.
If you are a beginner or even a old timer Trader, you should try this Broker. It is listed as one of the Top Forex Broker in the field, together with the other Best Forex Brokers Online, such as Netotrade,Trade12, Plus500, Instaforex,MXTrade, and Avatrade . Visit our website and stay updated!